Error messageNotice: Undefined index: attributes in galeria_menu_link() (line 31 of /var/www/vhosts/globalreviews.com/httpdocs/sites/all/themes/galeria/template.php).
Location: Cork (Ireland)
We're seeking an exceptional B2B marketer for our UK and Irish businesses.
This is an exciting role within a company that is at the forefront of helping digital and marketing
leaders act decisively to solve problems that are causing them to lose target online customers.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for building upon Global Reviews’ significant client successes within core verticals across the UK and Ireland. Current clients include the likes of VHI, Nationwide, Coral, SSE, Bank Of Ireland, Tesco, PaddyPower.com, EDF Energy, Allianz, AIG, William Hill and Centrica.
The successful candidate will also work very closely with the marketing team in Melbourne to develop and execute global initiatives, share knowledge and report against core success metrics.
What we need
You will be responsible for a marketing function which has the following key objectives:
- Generate inbound qualified opportunities within our target sectors for the commercial (sales) team through direct-to-market campaigns.
- Generate heightened awareness, trust and engagement amongst senior digital and marketing leaders (as well as CEOs & CFOs) within our target industry verticals and countries. This will be done through social media, press, speaking engagements
- Help lead the re-orientation and subsequent market perception of Global Reviews so that it fits more closely to our current set of solutions and strategic vision.
- Create, develop and hone a marketing led ‘Client Engagement Programme’ that helps exceed current client retention and programme renewal targets.
- Hugely improve the quality of sales, marketing and client advisory collateral so that the relevant teams have the greatest opportunity to meet / exceed sales and retention targets.
Your principle work location will be our European Headquarters in Cork, Ireland. However as the role will require you to work with the marketing team in Melbourne there will be a need to work out of hours at some points during the working week.
The Marketing Manager (Europe) will report into the CEO of Global Reviews.
Importantly, this role requires the successful candidate to have a hands-on approach to all activity. Whilst we need the successful candidate to be idea driven and have a strong level of strategic marketing intelligence, the day to day need is for the successful candidate to have a far more tactical and execution led focus.
Do any of these sound like you?
- 5+ years’ B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience of marketing complex solutions but an ability to create simple messages that drive home the business imperatives for buying them.
- A very strong knowledge of how to utilise social media channels to drive core sales and marketing objectives
- A very strong knowledge of and experience in writing press releases and building relationships with target editorial contacts.
- Proven experience of coordinating internal teams such as sales, product (especially important in the Global Reviews role) operations and consultancy to help build brand positioning and drive product awareness and sales leads across key industries.
- A highly analytical mind
- Prior experience developing and executing a marketing strategy / plan (including financials)
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Passion about all things digital and a passion for delivering and receiving great customer experience
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial personality with a passion for not just working for a company but becoming a vital element in shaping the future of that company.
- A ‘can do’ and hugely positive attitude that helps build the spirit of all those around youA deep understanding of what ‘knowing your numbers’ really means.
- A keen interest and understanding of the current digital landscape, what contributes to a very strong digital experience and all of the influencing factors affecting online conversion performance.
- A huge drive to succeed that sets you apart from your colleagues
- An ability to get on and do things successfully on your own but also for working alongside both a local team and supporting teams that operate remotely.
Senior Client Advisor
Location: Melbourne (Australia)
Global Reviews is looking for a Senior Client Advisor
who will relish the opportunity to drive forwards the marketing and
digital sales performance of many of Australia's best known brands.
About the role
You will be responsible for optimising our blue chip clients' online sales strategies and tactics through the leveraging of our proprietary research methodologies. Our Senior Client Advisory team are tasked with pinpointing consumer pains when they look to buy from our clients online and using objective evidence to help digital leaders achieve business KPIs such as online conversion ratios and customer retention ratios.
What we need
- Advise Global Reviews' banking, insurance, sports betting, travel and higher education clients on how to best meet internal KPIs through our structured 'Insight Optimisation Programme'.
- Deliver 'Insight Activation Sessions' to senior digital leaders and their teams.
- Proactively engage with designated client contacts so that ongoing needs are identified and key recommendations are more easily implemented.
- Work with both Global Reviews' sales and marketing teams to drive meaningful engagement with current and prospective clients (webinars, speaking engagements, white papers, etc)
- Develop a deep understanding of our core markets and the specific challenges that clients face in those markets so that you become a respected, trusted knowledge leader.
- Be performance measured around client retention, programme renewal, client satisfaction and portfolio growth.
Do any of these sound like you?
- 5+ years exposure to marketing / digital marketing / online user experience / consumer research
- A high level of experience of presenting to senior executives within very large organisations
- A detailed understanding of the tools and data being used by digital teams to measure and optimise performance
- A keen understanding of the business imperatives that digital teams operate against.
- Up to date knowledge of digital trends
- A strong ability to identify the key points within a mass of information and make justifiable, insightful recommendations
- Exceptional written and presenting skills
- Strong capabilities in coordinating and leading other team members so that the work you present is of the very highest quality.
You are someone that is:
- A force of positivity with a real can do attitude.
- Solution orientated and not problem focussed.
- A team player but leads from the front and enjoys the idea of being seen as a role model for more junior members of a team.
- Excited by working at the cutting edge of digital experience and online conversion optimisation.
- A fast and effective worker
- Passionate about the work you do, especially when it concerns your clients.