We tracked 200 consumers looking to swap super in July 2016 and found that the industry is barely meeting consumer expectations scoring just 54%.
Of the 8 super funds assessed, 5 failed to provide assistance to consumers looking to find the right investment option for them. Whilst Sunsuper demonstrated a strong selection process, most other funds suffered high attrition rates with consumers declaring the process as being “too hard”.
5 things you'll find in the report:
- Top reasons why consumers shortlist particular brands
- Why superannuation companies are not delivering on top customer needs
- Convincing consumers why they should choose you over your competitors
- How to improve the online experience when comparing product options
- Where information is lacking around fees and charges
Download our free report to access exclusive growth hack opportunities that we discovered on super fund websites.
Next round of superannuation research is about to commence.
Register your details to ensure your brand is captured in the next round of studies.