With a focus on competitor customer experience research, we run a large digital research programme to share unique insight into the journeys consumers take when they are ‘in-market’ to purchase products online, along with how effectively brands are meeting their needs when being introduced to the brand, considering the product range and then taking the action of purchasing or applying. This report looks at data from our most recent superannuation digital marketing and sales research.
5 things you'll find in the report:
- How many consumers have a preferred brand in mind when initially researching a superannuation fund
- Which brand had the highest unprompted recall rate
- Who was #1 in initial preference and the top brand website visited
- What the industry average was for the benchmark
- How many providers consumers would spend time researching
To find out more, please download this FREE report.
Next round of superannuation research is about to commence.
Register your details to ensure your brand is captured in this month's round of studies.